Thursday, June 19, 2008

NING

Do you use NING in your classroom? Somehow after an amazing course with Dr. Fritz at Penn State last summer, I joined the edubloggerworld on ning, and then she created a network for her class that I joined and participated in during the past month. I have created networks for my classes this year, and I'm really excited to try it out. In the past school year, I have had the students create their own blogs, make posts and make comments on their classmates' blogs. Many of them dreaded it, "Oh no, another blog is due?" I think that sites like ning will be more their speed, but I don't want to drop the blogging entirely. Anyone have feedback? Another thing our district offers is Moodle which I am just trying to figure out so far. I would love to hear if you have any ideas!

No comments: